Aside from its 6.1″ FHD+ HDR OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, the Sony Xperia 5 II offers the world’s first 4K HDR 120fps slow-motion movie recording in a smartphone and can capture as well as playback up to 5x slow-motion when recorded at 24fps. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 4,000mAh battery. Camera wise, it comes equipped with a triple lens camera setup with three focal lengths (16mm/24mm/70mm) and Photography Pro, a user interface that mimics the manual controls available in Alpha brand series cameras. Read more for two videos and additional information.
It’s also designed for gamers, as the device supports 240Hz touch scanning rate, which means that touch response has been improved by 35 percent compared to the previous model, with the system recognizing your touch at the precise moment intended. Pre-orders start on September 29th at $950 and shipments begin December 4th.
- 6. 5 inches 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display. SIM Capability – Number of SIM – Dual SIM hybrid
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto focus and up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode (ITU R BT. 2020 support and 10 bit tonal gradation) and new cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by CineAlta” to reflect the creator’s intent
- Immersive multi dimensional Dolby Atmos. Durability : Water resistant (IP65/68). Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance
Xperia is the official smartphone of the Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship Tournament 2020, and the Xperia 5 II is ready to answer the call. Whether you’re playing for fun or serious about winning the title, the Xperia 5 II provides an optimized, high-quality experience with its unique tuning in collaboration with Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming,” said the company.