Radio Flyer is best known for their little red wagon and tricycle, but now, they’re going a bit more high-tech with the My First Tesla Model Y: Ride-On. It’s designed for children as young as one and a half to four years old and features the authentic design of Tesla’s full-sized Model Y vehicle, complete with a honking horn, ergonomic seat, black induction wheels as well as working steering. Read more for a video and additional information.
This marks the second time that Radio Flyer and Tesla, Inc. have collaborated on a product. Back in 2016, the two companies introduced the Tesla Model S for Kids by Radio Flyer, a customizable ride-on for children ages 3-8, powered by Lithium Ion battery technology. Since its launch, the Tesla Model S for Kids has been an overwhelming success in the Radio Flyer product line.
- AUTHENTIC DESIGN DETAILS: Just like a full-size Tesla, the My First Model Y delivers the superior Tesla experience for your toddler
- HONKING HORN: This toddler ride-on includes a working horn
- PREMIUM WHEELS: With a rubber grip tread, these wheels provide a smooth and quiet ride. The wheels are safe for indoor and outdoor use
- develop motor skills and learn to ride.
- WORKING STEERING: The working steering helps riders as young as 18 months develop motor skills and learn to ride
We’re excited to continue our partnership with Tesla with the My First Model Y. At Radio Flyer, we’re committed to creating high-quality, innovative products that can be passed down from generation to generation. Partnering with the most innovative, sustainable auto company aligns with our brand values and allows us the opportunity to offer consumers products they love and can trust,” said Robert Pasin, Chief Wagon Officer at Radio Flyer.