Photo credit: Ratan Pande via Yanko Design
The problem with most power banks is that once drained, it could take a few hours to recharge. Meet the Google PixelBloc, a modular power bank that lets you easily add modules for extra capacity. It starts off with a 2,500mAh base unit equipped with a USB-C port and two USB-A ports, when more power is needed, simply plug another module on top. One thing to note is that only USB-C port will be available for use at any time, since each module plugs into it. Read more for additional pictures.
Each module has a switch on the side that locks them in place when attached, while an LED illuminates to let you know when it’s active. Should you forget to bring any additional modules, the base unit can still be recharged via USB-C. The only other feature we could ask for is possibly a wireless charging pad on the front or back side of it for wireless earbuds and what not.
- ✅【INIU’s Confidence】At INIU, we use only the highest-grade materials, so we do have the confidence to provide industry-leading 3 years warranty.
- ✅【Know-Before-You-Go】Unlike vague blinking lights, the digital display shows you the exact percentage of power left and when to recharge. Let you know before you go.
- ✅【Ultra-rapid Charging】Outpace your mates, and charge 1.4x as fast through our exclusive UPower+ Technology. After identifying your devices, it auto-adjusts the output up to 3A.
- ✅【7 Days of Safe Power】Enjoy a full week’s worth of charging capacity with the airline-approved 20000mAh power bank.
- ✅【Handy Flashlight】Simply click the power button twice to turn on/off it. Helpful for reading, camping, blackout or emergency.
The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.