In 2022-2023, there will be the Tesla Semi and then the Mercedes-Benz GenH2. This concept truck was made specially for long haul transportation using Daimler’s ePowetrain modular platform and offers a range of up to 621-miles on a single tank of hydrogen. The production model has a gross vehicle weight of 40 tonnes and a payload of 25 tonnes. Power comes from two liquid hydrogen tanks and a powerful, yet highly efficient, fuel cell system. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The pre-production truck sports dual electric motors, each of which have peak output of 443 hp and 1,527 lb-ft of torque, but a continuous rating of 308 hp and 1,163 lb-ft, which is still plenty to haul just about anything. There’s no word yet on when the public will be able to see this vehicle, but the company did confirm that customer trials will take place in 2023.
- Build the world’s most popular car, packed with authentic 1960’s details!
- Includes curved fenders, distinctive hubcaps, round headlights, wing-mounted turn signals, surfer accessories, opening hood, trunk and doors
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Beetle is over 5-inch high, 11-inch long and 4-inch wide
- 1167 pieces – For LEGO fans over 16 years old
- Designed for Lego 10252,with this light kit, you can bring your Lego Volkswagen from dark to bright, make it come to life.
- Please note that only LED light set. All LEGO sets showed in images and videos are not included.
- Package contains dot lights, expansion boards, connecting cables, battery holder(batteries not included), adhesive squares, and instruction.
- With a step-by-step instruction, you will find an easier way to make a huge upgrade to your favorite building kit.
- If you have difficulties with your product, please send us an email, we are always here for assistance.
We are consistently pursuing our vision of CO2-neutral transport with a focus on the genuinely locally CO2-neutral technologies battery power and hydrogen-based fuel cells, which have the potential to succeed in the market in the long term. This combination enables us to offer our customers the best vehicle options, depending on the application. Battery power will be rather used for lower cargo weights and for shorter distances. Fuel-cell power will tend to be the preferred option for heavier loads and longer distances,” said Martin Daum, Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck AG.