Lynk & Co, a global premium brand created by Geely Auto Group, have just unveiled the Zero Concept ahead of the Beijing Motor Show this weekend. This is an all-electric luxury sedan based on Geely Holding’s Sustainable Experience Architecture (SEA), a pure electric architecture that will be used as the basis for all new electric vehicles within the Geely Holding Group portfolio. Technical information has not been released, but the company did mention that it will achieve a 435-mile range on a full charge. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Geely’s SEA architecture enabled Lynk & Co Design to create a vehicle with perfect proportions with low overhangs both front and rear as well as a dynamic sporting profile which fits the position of Concept Zero as a technology orientated performance touring coupe with a wheelbase that reaches just under 9.8-feet in length. It’s expected to have a 0-62 mph time in under 4-seconds and go into production in 2021, complete with support for Over the Air updates.
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 Jaguar replicas: Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar racecars with realistic details!
- These buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights’ for staging fun racing action
- These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships races at home
- This 565-piece building kit provides boys and girls ages 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends
- The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!
The dedication that went into the Zero Concept was incredible, and the result has been first class design with state-of-the-art technologies that allow for a zero-emission future. We have encompassed passion, performance and pure electrification into the Zero Concept,” said Peter Horbury, Senior Vice President of Geely Design.