Some may not have even seen the first FlexPai, but today, Royole unveiled their FlexPai 2 foldable smartphone. Sporting a 7.8-inch AMOLED wraparound display with a 4:3 aspect ratio (1920×1440-pixel resolution), up to 12GB of RAM, up to 512GB of internal storage, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, quad camera setup (64MP [W] + 16MP [UW] + 8MP [Tele] + 32MP [Portrait]), Wi-Fi 6, USB-C, and a 4450mAh battery with 18W Qualcomm 4.0 Fast Charging. Read more for a video and additional information.
What sets the FlexPai 2 apart from other folding smartphones is that it’s running the Android 10-based “waterOS 2.0,” which intelligently splits the screen across multiple apps. This means you’ll be able to drag or drop between them, and then use the folded half of the screen to line up your photography subject for portraits. Pricing starts at $1,471 for the 8GB RAM / 256GB internal storage model, all the way up to $1,707 for 12GB RAM / 512GB internal storage.
- A Galaxy to Flip For: Galaxy Z Flip 5G is an expansive new smartphone experience with completely reimagined compact engineering and revolutionary folding glass technology
- From Palm to Pocket: Easy to fold, easy to hold, Galaxy Z Flip’s sleek Compact-Fold design flips closed for pocket-sized portability
- Transform the Way You Capture: Breakthrough camera lets you shoot, stream & connect hands-free from new angles with amped-up night shots, high-definition 4K video capture & wide-angle perspectives
- A Tailored Experience: With Flex Mode, App Continuity, and Multi-Active Window, Galaxy Z Flip 5G’s UX provides sleek new ways to capture, share & experience content
- Cinematic Brilliance: Dynamic 6.7” AMOLED screen delivers immersive viewing and a nearly bezel-less display, providing big-screen drama in the palm of your hand