Let’s face it, capturing photos in the perfect lighting conditions outdoors is nearly impossible, or at least on a whim, but with Adobe Photoshop’s new AI-powered Sky Replacement function, that will be a problem of the past. All you need to do is open the image, click the tool from the edit menu, select from the available sky presets or add your own, and then the Sensei AI system swaps out the sky automatically. Read more for a video demonstration and additional information.
Adobe Sensei swaps out the sky by separating it from the rest of the image, while also removing any objects that may be in the way, such as other people, architecture, foliage, etc. It then uses the tones in the sky image to adjust the rest of time image to match seamlessly. Users will have full control of this process, as there are sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, alignment, as well as fading the edge.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5.0 GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M.2 slots | 1 Slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax Wi-Fi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan