Oculus Quest 2 will be released in just a few short weeks, and to show the possibilities of the virtual reality headset, Facebook created an “Infinite Office” video. Put simply, they want to show that productivity can exist in both the virtual and real worlds, especially with many people working from home until 2021. Some may not have a large workspace for a multi monitors setup, but by placing them virtually, space does not become an issue. Read more for a video and additional information.
The new headset operates either with a controller or limited hand detection and it’s both lighter as well as more comfortable that its predecessor. Images are clearer, thanks to higher resolution displays that are close to 2K on each eye. Facebook hopes that these improvements result in a less fatiguing virtual environment. Just one problem, it still has a 2.5-hour battery life to deal with, which could be remedied with a battery pack.
- Facebook account required
- Next-level Hardware – Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display
- All-In-One Gaming – With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library
- Immersive Entertainment – Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events and more
- Easy Setup – Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR. No PC or console needed