Based on the Lamborghini Aventador SV, the Centenarió Roadster was developed to showcase the advancement of new technologies and also as a test bed for the development of new models. It’s also the Lamborghini automobile to be deployed with rear-wheel steering, which provides added maneuverability at low speed, in a city driving environment, and improved stability at high speed. Unlike the Aventador SV, this model boasts a twin-deck splitter at the front helps in generating downforce as well as to let air pass through the side of the car while working in conjunction with the side blades. Read more to watch Doug DeMuro’s review.
This ultra limited vehicle is powered by a tuned 6.5-litre V12 generating 759 hp at 8,500 rpm and 509 lb⋅ft of torque at 5,500 rpm, mated to a 7-speed ISR automated manual gearbox that sends power to all four wheels, enabling it to hit 62 mph in a mere 2.8-seconds, while topping out at 217 mph It has three driving modes: “Strada” (for normal city driving), “Sport” (for high performance driving) and “Corsa” (for optimum track performance).
- This stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO Lamborghini race cars is packed with authentic details and is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action!
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO replicas come with a start line with ‘lights,’ plus 2 racing driver minifigures
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO Speed Champions debut with these two amazing cars, making this a collectible set to display and use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas!
- This 663-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls ages 8+ and makes a great LEGO gift
- The Lamborghini Huracán model measures 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide: new for 2020, all LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger to include even more details from the original versions!