Anker’s Portable Power Station Powerhouse 400 will most of your electronics powered during an emergency, even laptops, and it can be picked up for $359.99 shipped with promotional code: ANKER1730, this weekend only, originally $459.99. It’s compatible with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) so you’re able to get the maximum efficiency while solar charging. Simply connect a solar panel to the DC input port to give PowerHouse a recharge at up to 65W. Product page – be sure to enter promotional code: ANKER1730 during final checkout to receive the $100 discount. Read more for additional pictures and information.
- Big Capacity: The 388Wh capacity provides multiple charges to virtually any mobile device. Charge an iPhone 11 (3,110mAh) 23 times, a MacBook Air 2020 (60Wh) 5 times, an iPad Pro (30Wh) 20 times, or a camera more than 20 times.
- Charge 8 Devices Simultaneously: With a 300W AC outlet, 60W USB-C port, 3 USB-A ports, a car socket, and 2 DC ports, PowerHouse gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same time.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerHouse’s 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port can charge a MacBook Air 2020 to 50% in just over 40 minutes—that’s 40% faster than with an original MacBook charger.
- Stable Power Supply: The built-in AC wall outlet uses a pure sine wave inverter to ensure the power output is just as good as what you get at home. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, lights, speakers, TVs, and other sensitive appliances.
- What You Get: PowerHouse II 400 portable power station, 65W Adapter, DC to Car Port Cable, USB-A to USB-C Cable, USB-C to USB-C Cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
The large LED display on the front lets you keep track of remaining capacity, current input / output, and the estimated time left to fully recharge the battery. The power station has been strengthened on all eight corners and the back panelfor greater protection against the wear-and-tear of outdoor use.