Sabrent’s Rocket Q 2TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD is touted as the best bang for your buck, and you can get one for $199.99 shipped, today only, originally $249.99. This drive delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with a PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, and it’s fully compliant with the standard Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF), commonly-known as M. 2. This 3D QLC NAND Flash memory-based SSD boasts performance speeds that can reach up to 3200 MB/s (read) and 2900 MB/s (write). Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface.
- PCIe 3.1 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
Power consumption is a;sp much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best-embedded solution for new systems. For those who aren’t too tech savvy, all Sabrent SSDs come with free Sabrent Acronis True Image Software for easy drive cloning, while a newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.