Photo credit: Justin Pinkney and Doron Adler via Gizmodo
Thanks to AI-powered neural networks, we can generate photorealistic human faces from thin air, and now, transform those portraits into cartoon characters. Called “Toonify,” this tool is running on Pix2pixHD, an image-to-image conversion model. How does it work? Well machine learning expert Doron Adler trained a StyleGAN model to recognize features a that are cartoon-like, and then the tool automatically selected fake human faces from ThisPersonDoesNotExist to augment with them. Read more for a video and additional information.
Justin Pinkney, another machine learning expert working on the project, blended his model with Adler’s to create a “layer-swapping” process that selects the desirable characteristics from each image. This basically means that only half the structure is cartoon-like, while the other retains its human features, complete with lighting and other high-resolution details.
- Clean, elegant design — Thin and light, starting at just 2.79 pounds, Surface Laptop 3 is easy to carry
- Choose from rich tone-on-tone color combinations: New Sandstone, plus Matte Black, Cobalt Blue, and Platinum
- Improved speed and performance to do what you want, with the latest processors – Surface Laptop 3 is upto two times faster than surface Laptop 2
- More ways to connect, with USB-C and USB-A ports for connecting to displays, docking stations and more, as well as accessory charging
- All-day power on the go, with upto 11.5 hours of battery life, plus standby time when you’re away. Go from empty to a full battery with fast charging- upto 80% in about 1 hour
دانلود کتاب پزشکی