Photo credit: Shmee150
The Engler F.F. Superquad is touted as the world’s first, and rightfully so. It’s powered by an Audi R8 V10 Plus-sourced twin-turbocharged 5.2L V10 engine making 1,100 hp, mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission, enabling it to hi 62 mph in just 2.5 seconds, while topping out at 217 mph. Unfortunately, only ten of these will be made per year, with all of them being made this year and next, sold out. Read more for a full video tour and additional information.
Engler handcrafts the carbon body from scratch, while its magnesium alloy wheels are also considered the lightest in its lass. Other features include carbon-ceramic brakes with six-piston calipers and a titanium alloy exhaust system. You won’t find a traditional steering wheel on this thing, but rather what appears to be something that resembles a bike handlebar.
- The New Sensation for Big Kids! With a powerful motor of 150W, the Segway E10 kids electric scooter can reach to 10 mph, travel up to 6.3 miles, accommodate a max load of 132 lbs and suitable for kids and teens with the height of 4’3”-5’3”(130–160 cm).
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: E10 is equipped with a high-performance handbrake system, which also has the EBS energy recovery brake function.Rear fender also has a brake function. Front wheels are equipped with a spring damping system for a smoother ride.
- Lightweight and Foldable: The body is slim and light, easy to fold and weighing only 18.7 lbs (8.5kg). It is a combination of design and portability when folded, the whole vehicle is very compact, easy to carry, and convenient to store in the trunk.
- Brand New Cruise Mode: Come and try a new way of riding kickscooters! Simply kick to start, the scooter will continue to glide without needing to press the throttle! The harder you kick, the faster the acceleration.
- Warranty: Designed for Big Kids, the Segway Ninebot E10 electric scooter is a perfect mobility companion for big kids. One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts. Please refer to warranty information and contact us if you have any problems.